It's here! It's here! Wedding season 2014 is in full swing, and we had a blast kicking things off at Heritage Prairie Farm's Tasting Event. While guests dined, Gussied provided a musical sampling.
We love playing this venue, and think you should know about it, so here's a list of of our favorite things about Heritage Prairie!
1. THE FOOD. Quite literally farm to table, the menu at HP features sustainable and locally sourced ingredients. Beer braised pulled pork, creamy polenta and a variety of heirloom veggies were just some of the yumminess we were able to enjoy. Pass the hors d'oeuvres please!
2. DRINKS. Custom cocktails enhanced with Heritage Prairie Honey, craft brews and mason jars. Check out this cute honey pot favor!
3. ATMOSPHERE. Looking for a rustic, outdoor setting? You don't need to haul your party too far from Chicago! Elburn, IL is just 40 mins outside of the city.
4. THE DETAILS. A bridal parlor outfitted with an antique settee and vanity is perfect for a pre-wedding photo op. The wide open spaces, bonfire, and animal residents of the farm are a sweet addition.
5. PEOPLE. The staff at Heritage Prairie are there to make sure your day goes off with out a hitch. They don't disappoint! Also, we were delighted to be working along such fantastic vendors for this event. Heritage Prairie has a fantastic list of preferred vendors to choose from!
All photos by Esenam Photography.